Joomla! and Wordpress are
used all over the world
Who uses Joomla!... apart from us?
Joomla! is used all over the world to power everything from simple, personal homepages to complex corporate web applications. Here are just some of the ways this award winning CMS solution is used:
- Corporate websites or portals, intranets and extranets
- Small business websites
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government, non-profit and organisational websites
- Community-based, school and church websites or portals
- Personal or family homepages ...
Joomla! can be used to easily manage every aspect of your website, from adding content and images to updating a product catalogue, processing credit card payments or taking online reservations.
The difference between Joomla! and commercial CMS solutions?
Unlike commercial solutions that offer different versions according to your budget, Joomla! is available in just one 'all encompassing' version - and it is cost free.
Many commercial CMS solutions boast a vast array of modules - in some cases up to 80 of them. Joomla! offers an awesome amount of extensions that currently numbers at more than 5.900. Wow!
Joomla! has been downloaded more than 112,000,000 times. - Yes! One hundred and twelve million times.
A big advantage you should not overlook...
Is a CMS website search engine friendly?
- CMS offers the best platform to develop sites that meet all the SEO requirements.
- HTML layout is well formed with no nestled tables making it easy to read for crawlers.
- We can ensure that URL's do not have any query strings. The URL's can be of the type www.yoursite.com/pagename.html
- Such URL's are extremely Search engine friendly.
- Meta tags can be defined at a global level (across the site) and also at page level.
- Joomla website are fully responsive and adapt to display on any device in a user friendly manner.
Is a CMS web site difficult to maintain?
Once Joomla! is installed and running, it is simple for even non-technical users to add or edit content, update images, and to manage the critical data that makes your company or organization effective. Anybody with basic word processing skills can easily learn to manage a Joomla! site.
See our 1 minute demo video which shows just how easy it is to update your CMS website and publish it online... in just one minute!
Via a simple, browser-based interface you will be able to easily add new press releases or news items, manage staff pages, job listings, product images, and create an unlimited amount of sections or content pages on your site.
What about multi-lingual web sites?
Probably one of the biggest advantages of our CMS solution is its ability to run multi-lingual web sites - and there is only one 'back office' to manage it all! Joomla recognises a users browser language and automatically displays a site in the users language if it is available. Of course users may switch to other languages manually as they wish.
Do you want a demonstration?
Simply fill in our contact form to request a hands-on demonstration and see how Joomla! and our professional web development skills can help you and your company to become highly competitive on the world wide web.
"The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Navega Bem - Web Design is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project."